Welcome to Nickolai & Poletti
Burlington Wisconsin Attorneys
William Nickolai and Mary Poletti, specialize in family law, bankruptcy, debt settlement, estate planning, and business law. You’ll find their insight and compassion are a refreshing change as you navigate your legal issues. Attorneys Nickolai and Poletti offer the very best in legal services and will handle your legal issues with integrity and compassion.
Life is unpredictable. Legal problems can be stressful. If you find yourself facing legal issues, rely on our experience and knowledge to provide a resolution as quickly as possible to the benefit of all parties.
Take advantage of our free case evaluation. We’ll meet with you to take a close look at your situation and determine the best approach. You can be confident that our sensibility and understanding will see you through.
Practice areas for William Nickolai include:
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Federal Bankruptcy
- Debt Settlement and Consolidation (WI Chapter 128)
- Creditors’ rights
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
Practice areas for Mary Poletti include:
- Divorce – contested divorce or mediated divorce
- Child support and child custody and placement
- Establishment of paternity
- Termination of parental rights (TPR) and adoption
- Post-divorce Issues such as adjustment of child support, placement or maintenance
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial marital property agreements
- Grandparent’s rights
- Guardianship of children or adults
We hold ourselves to the highest standards in our practice of law. You can be assured of being more to us than simply another case or file. We will be your trusted advisers and help you make the best decisions regarding your particular legal situation.
Our service area includes the counties of Racine, Walworth, Kenosha, Waukesha and Milwaukee County. We cover all of Southeastern Wisconsin in areas such as Burlington, Waterford, Lyons, Lake Geneva, Salem, Muskego, Union Grove, Paddock Lake, Racine, Kenosha, Elkhorn, East Troy, Twin Lakes, Genoa City, Kansasville, Delavan, and greater Milwaukee area.